Bursting with robust flavours, this Italian dish is perfect for loading up your lunchbox.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 tbsp drained and finely chopped bottled roasted red peppers
- 200g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 250g cooked macaroni
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Spray a medium-sized ovenproof flan or pie dish with low calorie cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season well and transfer to the dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-40 minutes or until the eggs have set and the frittata is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 15-20 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.