Bursting with robust flavours, this Italian dish is perfect for loading up your lunchbox.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 tbsp drained and finely chopped bottled roasted red peppers
- 200g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 250g cooked macaroni
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Spray a medium-sized ovenproof flan or pie dish with low calorie cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season well and transfer to the dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-40 minutes or until the eggs have set and the frittata is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 15-20 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.