This deliciously smooth soup is perfect for lunch or to fill a flask.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges.
- 1 small potato, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 900ml vegetable stock
- A few thyme sprigs to serve
- Spray a large pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the butternut squash and potato and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat. Add the garlic and season to taste. Pour in the stock and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Using a hand-blender or food processor, blend until smooth and serve sprinkled with thyme sprigs.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.