This carrot & coriander soup, part of Slimming World’s food range, is hearty, warming and sure to hit the spot!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 80g peeled butternut squash, chopped
- 750g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 litre boiling vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 60g canned cannellini beans, drained
- 10g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp quark
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the onion into a large pan with the squash, carrots, stock and ground coriander. Bring to the boil over a high heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Add the beans to the soup and simmer for a couple of minutes. Take off the heat, cool slightly then pour into a food processor or liquidiser and whizz until smooth.
- Stir in the fresh coriander and quark, season to taste and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.