This carrot & coriander soup, part of Slimming World’s food range, is hearty, warming and sure to hit the spot!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 80g peeled butternut squash, chopped
- 750g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 litre boiling vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 60g canned cannellini beans, drained
- 10g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp quark
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the onion into a large pan with the squash, carrots, stock and ground coriander. Bring to the boil over a high heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Add the beans to the soup and simmer for a couple of minutes. Take off the heat, cool slightly then pour into a food processor or liquidiser and whizz until smooth.
- Stir in the fresh coriander and quark, season to taste and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.