Cooked char sui pork fillet pieces, cooked egg noodles and oriental-style vegetables in a soy, garlic and ginger sauce, with sugar and sweetener.
- 5 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 30g fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 400g lean pork loin, visible fat removed, thinly sliced
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 250g dried medium egg noodles
- 600g mixed stir-fry vegetables
- Put the garlic and ginger in a small food processor and blend until fairly smooth. Put one-third of the paste in a wide bowl, add the five-spice and 2 tbsp soy sauce and mix well. Add the pork, stir to coat well and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the remaining ginger and garlic paste and fry for 30 seconds. Add the stock cube, tomato puree, paprika and 300ml boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the vinegar and remaining soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Cook the noodles according to the pack Instructions and drain well.
- Spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the pork, fry for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through and transfer to a plate.
- Spray the wok with more low calorie cooking spray, add the vegetables and a splash of water and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan, add the noodles, sauce and a little water and bring to a simmer. Serve piping hot. Enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.