This great-value recipes turns a high Syn family favourite into a deliciously healthy meal.
- 500g broccoli florets
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved and quartered
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 200g fat free cottage cheese with spring onion and chives
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 110g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7.
- Cook the broccoli in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the spring onions and cherry tomatoes to the broccoli, mix well and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a clean bowl with the cottage cheese and garlic until smooth. Season well and add the parsley.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and stir briefly to distribute the ingredients evenly. Sprinkle the cheese on top and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture has just set.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Tip: Cauliflower florets work equally as well in this recipe.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group