A side dish of cheesy deliciousness that’s great with a Sunday roast
- 500g broccoli florets
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved and quartered
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 200g fat-free cottage cheese with spring onion and chives
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 110g reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7.
- Boil the broccoli for 2-3 minutes, then drain and spoon into an ovenproof dish. Add the spring onions and cherry tomatoes and mix well.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with the cottage cheese and garlic until smooth. Season lightly and stir in the parsley.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and stir briefly to distribute everything evenly. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture has just set. Serve immediately.
Tip: Cauliflower florets work just as well in this recipe.