This great-value recipes turns a high Syn family favourite into a deliciously healthy meal.
- 500g broccoli florets
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved and quartered
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 200g fat free cottage cheese with spring onion and chives
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 110g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7.
- Cook the broccoli in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the spring onions and cherry tomatoes to the broccoli, mix well and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a clean bowl with the cottage cheese and garlic until smooth. Season well and add the parsley.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and stir briefly to distribute the ingredients evenly. Sprinkle the cheese on top and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture has just set.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Tip: Cauliflower florets work equally as well in this recipe.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.