Chicken, bacon and mushrooms make a filling feast in this lightened-up version of the classic French dish.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thickly sliced
- 4 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, halved
- 100g plain quark
- 100ml hot chicken stock
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Spray a medium non-stick frying plan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-low heat. Add the onion and garlic granules and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the chicken, bacon and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the quark, chicken stock, mustard powder and seasoning to make a thick sauce.
- Add the sauce to the frying pan, stir really well and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with your favourite vegetables.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP meal, enjoy with at least ½ plate of Speed food veggies. For this meal we're tucking into butternut squash mash, green beans and roasted vine tomatoes.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.