A Slimming World showstopper of a dessert.
- 8 bourbon cream biscuits, finely crushed
- 40g Flora Light, melted
- 11.5g sachet Hartley's Sugar Free Lemon & Lime Jelly crystals
- 12g sachet powdered gelatine
- 4 x 175g pots Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g quark
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 40g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 level tsp cocoa powder, to decorate
- Put the biscuits in a bowl, pour over the melted spread and mix well. Spoon into a 18cm diameter springform cake tin, and press down with the back of a spoon. Cover with cling film and chill the base for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the jelly crystals in a measuring jug, add 250ml boiling water and the gelatine and stir until dissolved. Leave to cool completely.
- Put the cooled jelly in a food processor with the yogurt, vanilla extract, quark and sweetener. Whizz until smooth, then pour over the biscuit base. Cover and chill overnight, or until set.
- When ready to serve, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn't touch the water (or melt in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Stir until smooth.
- Loosen the edges of the cheesecake using a hot palette knife and transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle with the melted dark chocolate, then dust with the cocoa powder. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.