A Slimming World showstopper of a dessert.
- 8 bourbon cream biscuits, finely crushed
- 40g Flora Light, melted
- 11.5g sachet Hartley's Sugar Free Lemon & Lime Jelly crystals
- 12g sachet powdered gelatine
- 4 x 175g pots Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g quark
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 40g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 level tsp cocoa powder, to decorate
- Put the biscuits in a bowl, pour over the melted spread and mix well. Spoon into a 18cm diameter springform cake tin, and press down with the back of a spoon. Cover with cling film and chill the base for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the jelly crystals in a measuring jug, add 250ml boiling water and the gelatine and stir until dissolved. Leave to cool completely.
- Put the cooled jelly in a food processor with the yogurt, vanilla extract, quark and sweetener. Whizz until smooth, then pour over the biscuit base. Cover and chill overnight, or until set.
- When ready to serve, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn't touch the water (or melt in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Stir until smooth.
- Loosen the edges of the cheesecake using a hot palette knife and transfer to a serving plate. Drizzle with the melted dark chocolate, then dust with the cocoa powder. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.