This colourful quiche uses fabulous flavours and is deliciously Free.
- 2 courgettes
- 2 red onions, halved and finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 100g low fat natural cottage cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Small handful of finely chopped mint
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4.
- Coarsely grate the courgettes and place in a large sieve. Press down to remove as much liquid as possible and set aside.
- Lightly spray a 20cm round, shallow baking dish with low calorie cooking spray and set aside.
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onions, courgettes and chilli and stir-fry for 10 minutes. Season well and transfer to the prepared baking dish, spreading
evenly across the base. Spread the cottage cheese over the vegetable mixture.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, season and add the dried mixed herbs and mint. Pour the egg mixture over the cottage cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until set and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for about 15 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- This can be eaten warm or cold. If serving cold, cool, cover and chill until ready to eat.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed salad, of your choice.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.