Diet cola chicken is one of Slimming World's most popular and versatile dishes. Don't miss this tasty recipe video to see how quick and easy it is...
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper, chopped into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 8 tbsp passata with onions and garlic
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce/tamari
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 330ml can diet cola
- 200ml chicken stock
- 200g sugar snap peas
- Place a large pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a high heat.
- Add the chicken, peppers and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add the diet cola, stock, passata, tomato purée, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and dried mixed herbs and stir well.
- Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas, stir and increase the heat to medium-high.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the veg is tender.
Tip: Try swapping diet cola for diet orange, for a tasty change.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group