Our whopping beef burgers really do taste as good as they look...
- 2 onions
- 8 garlic cloves
- 900g extra-lean minced beef
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- A dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls
- 4 x slices Kraft Dairylea Light cheese
- Peel and finely chop the onions. Peel and crush the garlic.
- Place the onion, garlic, minced beef, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a bowl. Using your fingers, combine the mixture thoroughly; and season well.
- Preheat the grill to high. Shape the mixture into 8 burgers. Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove and keep warm.
- Separate the lettuce leaves. Slice the tomato. Split the rolls in half and place the lettuce leaves and tomato on the base. Top with 2 burgers, a cheese slice and the top half of the roll.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.