Our whopping beef burgers really do taste as good as they look...
- 2 onions
- 8 garlic cloves
- 900g extra-lean minced beef
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- A dash of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls
- 4 x slices Kraft Dairylea Light cheese
- Peel and finely chop the onions. Peel and crush the garlic.
- Place the onion, garlic, minced beef, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a bowl. Using your fingers, combine the mixture thoroughly; and season well.
- Preheat the grill to high. Shape the mixture into 8 burgers. Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove and keep warm.
- Separate the lettuce leaves. Slice the tomato. Split the rolls in half and place the lettuce leaves and tomato on the base. Top with 2 burgers, a cheese slice and the top half of the roll.