Aromatic thyme and gooey cheese make this frittata extra special.
- 3 onions
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
- 120g Cheddar cheese
- A small handful of fresh thyme leaves or 2 tsp dried
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp artificial sweetener
- 250g quark
- 4 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Peel and finely chop the onions. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Finely chop the spring onions. Grate the cheese. Chop the thyme.
- Spray a 9in/23cm ovenproof frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Scatter the onions in the base of the pan, along with the cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and sweetener. Stir to mix evenly and then place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until softened. Remove from the oven.
- In a bowl, whisk together the quark and eggs. Add the thyme, season to taste and stir in the spring onions. Pour this mixture into the pan and mix well. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until just set and the top is golden.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.