Spice up your weight loss with this rich and tasty chicken dish. We've teamed it with spicy broccoli and green beans for a perfect Extra Easy SP meal.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp korma curry powder
- 6 tbsp tomato purée
- 200g passata with onions and garlic
- 400ml chicken stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped, reserving some for garnish
For the spicy broccoli:
- 400g tenderstem broccoli
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp tandoori curry powder
- 400g green beans
- Spray a saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Stir-fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, or until soft and starting to colour. Add the chicken and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes, until browned.
- Add the curry powder, tomato purée, passata and stock, season and stir. Bring to the boil, cover tightly and turn down the heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli and green beans for 2-3 minutes, drain well and return to the pan. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and add the curry powder. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat. Cook the broccoli and green beans on the griddle for 2 minutes.
- Remove the curry from the heat and stir in the coriander. Serve with the broccoli and green beans, sprinkled with the remaining coriander.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.