This easy cheesy tuna bake is ready in under 25 minutes, filling and guaranteed to be a huge hit with the whole family!
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 250g tub quark
- 175g fat free natural fromage frais
- 75g reduced fat Cheddar, grated
- 400g canned tuna chunks in brine/spring water, drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and place back in the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese and some seasoning.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray.
- Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or fresh veggies.
Tip: To make this dish for Free leave out the cheese, it tastes just as good!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group