This easy cheesy tuna bake takes just 25 minutes to cook. It's tasty and filling, and guaranteed to become a family favourite in no time!
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 250g tub plain quark
- 175g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 400g canned tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 75g reduced-fat Cheddar, grated
- Preheat your grill to its highest setting. Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and tip back in the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese, and season.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray. Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or your favourite fresh veggies.
Tip: To make this dish Free, leave out the cheese.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.