This easy cheesy tuna bake takes just 25 minutes to cook. It's tasty and filling, and guaranteed to become a family favourite in no time!
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 250g tub plain quark
- 175g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 400g canned tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 75g reduced-fat Cheddar, grated
- Preheat your grill to its highest setting. Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and tip back in the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese, and season.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray. Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or your favourite fresh veggies.
Tip: To make this dish Free, leave out the cheese.