Adding juicy plum tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms turn this dish into posh 'egg and chips'.
- 800g large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 Portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Boil the chips for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and place in a medium-sized shallow baking dish. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the chips and toss gently to mix. Season well and bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and make 4 wells in the chip and vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well, return the dish to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve straight away.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.