Adding juicy plum tomatoes and Portobello mushrooms turn this dish into posh 'egg and chips'.
- 800g large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 Portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Boil the chips for 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and place in a medium-sized shallow baking dish. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms to the chips and toss gently to mix. Season well and bake for another 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and make 4 wells in the chip and vegetable mixture. Break an egg into each well, return the dish to the oven and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve straight away.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.