Sweet, simple and oh-so tasty.
- 400g strawberries, plus a few finely chopped strawberries to decorate
- 350g any no-added-sugar, fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 400g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- 4 meringue nests, roughly crushed
- Roughly chop the strawberries, place half in a blender and purée until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the strawberry yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Place the remaining chopped strawberries in a bowl, add the fromage frais and sweetener and stir to mix well. Add this mixture to the strawberry purée mixture and swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Fold in the crushed meringue and divide the mixture between 4 chilled dessert glasses. Serve immediately, decorated with chopped strawberries.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.