Sweet, simple and oh-so tasty.
- 400g strawberries
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt
- 400g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 4 meringue nests, roughly crushed
- A few finely chopped strawberries, to garnish
- Roughly chop the strawberries, place half of them in a blender and purée until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the strawberries, yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Place the remaining chopped strawberries in a bowl, add the fromage frais and sweetener and stir to mix well. Add this mixture to the strawberry purée mixture and swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Fold in the crushed meringue and spoon this mixture into four chilled dessert glasses. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped strawberries.