Sweet, simple and oh-so tasty.
- 400g strawberries
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt
- 400g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 4 meringue nests, roughly crushed
- A few finely chopped strawberries, to garnish
- Roughly chop the strawberries, place half of them in a blender and purée until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the strawberries, yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Place the remaining chopped strawberries in a bowl, add the fromage frais and sweetener and stir to mix well. Add this mixture to the strawberry purée mixture and swirl through to create a marbled effect.
- Fold in the crushed meringue and spoon this mixture into four chilled dessert glasses. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped strawberries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.