Farmhouse pizza omelette
Transform your takeaway with this Free farmhouse pizza omelette packed full of Italian charm. Ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, Italian herbs and creamy mozzarella will have you shouting ‘bellissimo’ on the scales!
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 85g chopped tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 45g Mozzarella
- 1 thin slice lean ham torn into pieces
- Sprinkling of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, ham and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
Tip: Make it veggie swap the ham for quorn ham pieces. enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.