Farmhouse pizza omelette
Transform your takeaway with this Free farmhouse pizza omelette packed full of Italian charm. Ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, Italian herbs and creamy mozzarella will have you shouting ‘bellissimo’ on the scales!
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 85g chopped tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 45g Mozzarella
- 1 thin slice lean ham torn into pieces
- Sprinkling of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, ham and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
Tip: Make it veggie swap the ham for quorn ham pieces. enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.