This vegetable curry beats anything from your local takeaway hands down!
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into 1cm dice
- 100g passata
- 300ml boiling hot vegetable stock
- 400g can black-eyed beans, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g fresh peas
- 150g baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- Place all the ingredients except the peas and spinach into the slow cooker pot. Season and cover with the lid.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Uncover and stir in the peas and spinach, re-cover and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Serve with a cucumber salad and fluffy basmati rice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group