Our vegetable curry beats a takeaway hands down!
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into 1cm dice
- 100g passata
- 300ml hot vegetable stock
- 400g can black-eyed beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g fresh peas
- 150g baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- Cucumber salad and freshly cooked plain basmati rice, to serve
- Place all the ingredients except the peas and spinach in the slow-cooker pot. Season and cover with the lid.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Uncover and stir in the peas and spinach, re-cover and cook for a further 30 minutes.
- Serve with the cucumber salad and cooked basmati rice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.