Limited Edition Garlic & Herb Burger - A juicy quarter pounder bursting with garlic, oregano, parsley and thyme
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 heaped tsp ground black pepper
- 10g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the garlic, oregano and thyme and cook for 1 minute. Spoon into a large bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Add all the other ingredients to the onion and mix well using clean hands. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties.
- Put the patties on to the wire rack of a grill pan and place at the base of the grill. Cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway and reducing the heat if necessary.
- Serve hot with lots of salad. Enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.