Limited Edition Garlic & Herb Burger - A juicy quarter pounder bursting with garlic, oregano, parsley and thyme
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 heaped tsp ground black pepper
- 10g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the garlic, oregano and thyme and cook for 1 minute. Spoon into a large bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Add all the other ingredients to the onion and mix well using clean hands. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties.
- Put the patties on to the wire rack of a grill pan and place at the base of the grill. Cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway and reducing the heat if necessary.
- Serve hot with lots of salad. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.