These gorgeous, golden chunky chips are just made for sharing – dip in.
For the wedges
- 6 large Maris Piper or King Edward potatoes cut into thick wedges
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Sea salt
For the pesto style dip
- A large handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g quark
- 150g fat free natural fromage frais
- 15g parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 – 12 pink peppercorns crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the garlic and herb dip
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- A small handful each of fresh dill, chives and tarragon
- ¼ level tsp. English mustard powder
- 100g quark
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
For the tomato and basil mayo
- 75ml passata with onions and garlic
- 100g fat free natural cottage cheese
- Large handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 level tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 2 level tbsp. extra light mayonnaise
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7. Cook the wedges in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly then place back in the pan and cover with a lid to steam dry. Place the wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking tray and spray with Frlight. Sprinkle over the Paprika and cook in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes, shaking the tray occasionally until well browned.
- Meanwhile make the pesto style dip by placing all the ingredients in a food processor. Blend until fairly smooth then season to taste. Transfer to a bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- To make the other dips, blend the ingredients and season as in step 2, then place in separate bowls and chill until needed.
- Remove the cooked wedges from the oven, and then transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with sea salt and serve with the dips.
Tip: Wedges FREE; Dips (based on Syns per serving, ie a quarter of the dip) pesto style dip 1 Syn; garlic and herb dip FREE; tomato and basil mayo 1 Syn.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.