Enjoy the spiced hot cross bun flavour without all the Syns, with our tasty breakfast treat.
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- 90g fat-free plain yogurt
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 25g sultanas
- ½ tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Mix everything except the icing sugar in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small ovenproof dish/ramekin and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Create a cross on top by sprinkling the icing sugar through a cross-shaped stencil. Serve with lots of Speed Free Food fruit.
Tip: To save ½ Syn, create your cross with fat-free plain yogurt or plain quark.