Enjoy the spiced hot cross bun flavour without all the Syns, with our tasty breakfast treat.
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- 90g fat-free plain yogurt
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 25g sultanas
- ½ tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Mix everything except the icing sugar in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small ovenproof dish/ramekin and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Create a cross on top by sprinkling the icing sugar through a cross-shaped stencil. Serve with lots of Speed Free Food fruit.
Tip: To save ½ Syn, create your cross with fat-free plain yogurt or plain quark.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.