Enjoy the spiced hot cross bun flavour and stay on plan with our tasty breakfast treat.
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- 90g fat-free natural yogurt
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 25g sultanas
- ½ tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Mix everything except the icing sugar in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small ovenproof dish/ramekin and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Create a cross on top by sprinkling the icing sugar through a cross-shaped stencil. Serve with lots of Speed fruit.
Tip: To save ½ Syn, create your cross with fat-free plain yogurt or plain quark.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.