Raw peeled king prawns, cooked egg noodles, broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrot strips and bean sprouts in an aromatic sauce, with sugar and sweetener.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 125g peeled butternut squash, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15g fresh root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 heaped tsp mild curry powder
- 4 dried kaffir lime leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk, outer leaves discarded, chopped
- 1 fish stock cube, crumbled
- 20g fresh coriander
- 1½ tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 250g dried medium egg noodles
- low calorie cooking spray
- 350g raw peeled king prawns
- 450g mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 100g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- To make the laksa sauce, put the onion, squash, garlic, ginger, curry powder, lime leaves, lemongrass, stock cube, most of the coriander and 500ml boiling water in a saucepan over a medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the squash is very tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whizz until smooth using a stick blender (or blitz in batches using a liquidiser, taking care not to overfill it). Stir in the soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions and drain well.
- Spray a non-stick wok or frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute or until just cooked. Transfer the prawns to a plate and drain any liquid from the pan into a jug, topping it up with boiling water until you have 300ml. Set aside.
- Spray the wok with more low calorie cooking spray, add the stir-fry vegetables and a splash of water and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir the laksa sauce, noodles, prawns and as much of the prawn liquid as you like into the stir-fry vegetables and simmer until the prawns are cooked through and everything is piping hot.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt. Roughly chop the remaining coriander and scatter to serve. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.