Raw peeled king prawns, cooked egg noodles, broccoli, sugar snap peas, carrot strips and bean sprouts in an aromatic sauce, with sugar and sweetener.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 125g peeled butternut squash, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15g fresh root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 heaped tsp mild curry powder
- 4 dried kaffir lime leaves
- 1 lemongrass stalk, outer leaves discarded, chopped
- 1 fish stock cube, crumbled
- 20g fresh coriander
- 1½ tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 250g dried medium egg noodles
- low calorie cooking spray
- 350g raw peeled king prawns
- 450g mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 100g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- To make the laksa sauce, put the onion, squash, garlic, ginger, curry powder, lime leaves, lemongrass, stock cube, most of the coriander and 500ml boiling water in a saucepan over a medium heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the squash is very tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whizz until smooth using a stick blender (or blitz in batches using a liquidiser, taking care not to overfill it). Stir in the soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions and drain well.
- Spray a non-stick wok or frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute or until just cooked. Transfer the prawns to a plate and drain any liquid from the pan into a jug, topping it up with boiling water until you have 300ml. Set aside.
- Spray the wok with more low calorie cooking spray, add the stir-fry vegetables and a splash of water and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir the laksa sauce, noodles, prawns and as much of the prawn liquid as you like into the stir-fry vegetables and simmer until the prawns are cooked through and everything is piping hot.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt. Roughly chop the remaining coriander and scatter to serve. Enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.