Video: Low Syn ice cream
Nothing says summer like ice cream and few things are more welcome on a hot day!
- 350g any no-added sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 500g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 3 level tbsp sweetener
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- In a large bowl, stir together the vanilla yogurt and fromage frais. Add the sweetener and vanilla essence, then pop in a freezerproof tub. Put in the freezer and lightly whip approximately every 30 minutes to stop ice crystals forming.
- Your ice cream will be ready in 2-3 hours, when it is set. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving to make it easier to scoop.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.