This tropical take on the popular English pud is extra tasty and only 2.5 Syns!
- 480g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 200g plain quark
- Finely grated zest of 2 limes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 4 meringue nests, broken into small pieces
- 2 ripe passion fruit
- Mix the yogurt, quark and most of the lime zest together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Gently fold in the mango chunks and broken meringues.
- Spoon the mixture into dessert glasses. Halve the passion fruit and scoop the pulp from each top onto the top of each pudding. Sprinkle with the remaining lime zest and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.