This tropical take on the popular English pud is extra tasty and only 2.5 Syns!
- 4 x 120g pots Muller Light Greek-style honey yogurts
- 200g natural quark
- 1 tbsp sweetener granules (optional)
- Finely grated zest 2 limes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 52g/4 meringue nests, broken into small pieces
- 2 ripe passion fruit
- Mix the honey yogurt, quark, sweetener and most of the lime zest together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Gently fold in the mango chunks and broken meringues.
- Spoon the mixture into dessert glasses. Halve the passion fruit and scoop the pulp from each top onto the top of each pudding. Sprinkle with the remaining lime zest and serve.