A simple sauté of green beans and cherry tomatoes with a sprinkle of curry powder, this side dish is super with Indian-inspired dishes.
- 440g green beans, trimmed
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 150g tomatoes, halved
- Trim the green beans and cook in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan with low-calorie spray and place over a medium heat. Fry the onion for 4-5 minutes, then stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock, tomatoes and the beans. Simmer for 2 minutes, season and serve.
Tip: Great with the chicken tikka masala from our Iceland range
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.