A simple sauté of green beans and cherry tomatoes with a sprinkle of curry powder, this side dish is super with Indian-inspired dishes.
- 440g green beans, trimmed
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 150g tomatoes, halved
- Trim the green beans and cook in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan with low-calorie spray and place over a medium heat. Fry the onion for 4-5 minutes, then stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock, tomatoes and the beans. Simmer for 2 minutes, season and serve.
Tip: Great with the chicken tikka masala from our Iceland range
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.