Simply stuff these peppers for a marvellous midweek meal.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp passata
- 4 large coloured peppers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Fry the onion and garlic and add the beef mince and brown well. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, oregano, passata and season well. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until well reduced.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Take the tops off the peppers and scoop out the seeds. Fill with the beef mixture, cover and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed vegetables or salad, of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.