Simply stuff these peppers for a marvellous midweek meal.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp passata
- 4 large coloured peppers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Fry the onion and garlic and add the beef mince and brown well. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, oregano, passata and season well. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until well reduced.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Take the tops off the peppers and scoop out the seeds. Fill with the beef mixture, cover and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed vegetables or salad, of your choice.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.