Mini quiche muffins make a fab Free snack. They’re simple to create and taste delicious.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 300g fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 small onion, finely diced (you can use red onion for extra colour)
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 asparagus spears, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Lightly spray 12 muffin cases with low-calorie cooking spray, or use silicon cases.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, onion and some seasoning with a fork until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the cases and top with the tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Tip: These mini quiches work well with all sorts of Free ingredients. Ham, bacon, sweetcorn, basil, rocket, peppers – the combinations are almost endless!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.