These mini quiche muffins are a favourite Free snack. They’re easy to make and taste delicious.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 300g fat-free cottage cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 small onion, finely diced (you can use red onion for extra colour)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Asparagus spears
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Lightly spray 12 muffin cases with low-calorie cooking spray or use silicon cases.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, onion and salt and pepper with a fork until mixed together well.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases and top with the tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Tip: These mini quiches work well with all sorts of Free ingredients. Ham, bacon, sweetcorn, basil, rocket, peppers – the possibilities are endless!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group