Transform the humble jacket potato with this fab, filling topping.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 200g button mushrooms, chopped or thinly sliced
- 4 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans baked beans
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Large handful of chopped fresh chives
- 4 jacket potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the jacket potatoes all over and place directly on to the middle shelf.
- Cook for 1½ - 2 hours, or until the skin is really crisp. Alternatively, you can put them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and gently cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic for about 15 minutes until softened.
- Add the beans and smoked paprika and cook gently for a further 10 minutes until the mixture is soft and pulpy.
- Scatter over the chives. Eat hot. Alternatively, cool, cover and chill, then reheat thoroughly and add to a hot jacket potato.