Transform the humble jacket potato with this fab, filling topping.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 200g button mushrooms, chopped or thinly sliced
- 4 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans baked beans
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Large handful of chopped fresh chives
- 4 jacket potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the jacket potatoes all over and place directly on to the middle shelf.
- Cook for 1½ - 2 hours, or until the skin is really crisp. Alternatively, you can put them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and gently cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic for about 15 minutes until softened.
- Add the beans and smoked paprika and cook gently for a further 10 minutes until the mixture is soft and pulpy.
- Scatter over the chives. Eat hot. Alternatively, cool, cover and chill, then reheat thoroughly and add to a hot jacket potato.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.