This rich and satisfying pie is the perfect family feast, or a welcome change to a Sunday roast.
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 heaped tbsp quark
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 350ml fish stock
- 300g skinless salmon fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 300g skinless haddock fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200g cooked and peeled prawns
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 level tsp cornflour
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until tender, then drain well. Mash the potatoes, mix in the quark and season well. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and fry the leeks over a low heat for 15 minutes, or until softened.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the salmon and haddock and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fish to a large, shallow ovenproof dish. Add the prawns and parsley to the fish and gently mix together.
- Strain the fish stock into a clean pan and place over a high heat. Mix the cornflour with 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the stock. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Add the leeks and pour the stock mixture over the fish. Gently mix everything together and season well.
- Top the fish with the mashed potatoes, smooth down with a fork and bake for 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Divide the pie between 4 plates and serve with your favourite vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group