All the nicest ingredients of a traditional breakfast in one pan – delicious, and great for saving on the washing-up!
- 300g Desirée potatoes, peeled and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 Slimming World Syn-free sausages, cooked according to pack instructions
- 100g back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into thick rings
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tbsp very finely chopped fresh parsley
- 200g midi plum tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 25g reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Slice each sausage into 3 and add to the pan, along with the bacon, onion rings and mushrooms, and stir-fry until lightly browned.
- Add the potatoes to the mixture and stir well.
- Whisk the eggs with the chopped parsley and season lightly. Pour over the potato mixture, scatter over the tomatoes and cook over a gentle heat for 8-10 minutes or until the base is set.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and grill under a preheated hot grill for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly golden and set. Cut into quarters and serve.
Tip: For a vegetarian version, leave out the bacon and replace the sausages with 4 Cauldron Foods Vegetarian Cumberland Sausages – this would make the recipe 1½ Syns per serving.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.