Delicious warm or cold, this lunch makes a tasty change from sandwiches any day of the week!
- 3 onions
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 eggs
- A handful of fresh parsley
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and roughly chop the onions. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1cm cubes. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Beat the eggs. Finely chop the parsley.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the onions and potatoes and cook over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, or until softened, stirring often. Add the garlic and mix well.
- Mix the eggs and parsley together, and season. Pour into the pan, tilting the pan so the egg is spread evenly. Cook gently for 8-10 minutes or until the tortilla is set at the bottom.
- Place the pan under a medium-hot grill. Cook for 5 minutes, until the top is golden. Allow to cool slightly. Cut into wedges.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.