Delicious warm or cold, this lunch makes a tasty change from sandwiches any day of the week!
- 3 onions
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 eggs
- A handful of fresh parsley
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and roughly chop the onions. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1cm cubes. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Beat the eggs. Finely chop the parsley.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the onions and potatoes and cook over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, or until softened, stirring often. Add the garlic and mix well.
- Mix the eggs and parsley together, and season. Pour into the pan, tilting the pan so the egg is spread evenly. Cook gently for 8-10 minutes or until the tortilla is set at the bottom.
- Place the pan under a medium-hot grill. Cook for 5 minutes, until the top is golden. Allow to cool slightly. Cut into wedges.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group