Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce adds full-on flavour to this prawn and veg curry – perfect for a midweek meal in minutes!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 100g baby sweetcorn
- 20 raw peeled king or tiger prawns
- 100g mangetout
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- Chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- Spray a large non-stick wok with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, peppers and baby sweetcorn and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the prawns turn pink and are cooked through.
- Add the mangetout and Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, scatter over the coriander and serve with rice.
Video: Prawn and vegetable curry
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.