A light-as-a-feather summer dessert at its berry best
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 800g raspberries, reserving a few to decorate
- 3 x 175g pots Mullerlight Vanilla
- 4 ready-made meringue nests, broken up
- Put the sweetener and half the raspberries in a blender and whizz until smooth
- Push the purée through a fine sieve (optional) and then divide half of it between four dessert bowls.
- Layer the yogurt, meringue, remaining raspberry purée and almost of all the whole raspberries.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with the remaining raspberries and the mint leaves.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.