A light-as-a-feather summer dessert at its berry best
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 800g raspberries, reserving a few to decorate
- 3 x 175g pots Mullerlight Vanilla
- 4 ready-made meringue nests, broken up
- Put the sweetener and half the raspberries in a blender and whizz until smooth
- Push the purée through a fine sieve (optional) and then divide half of it between four dessert bowls.
- Layer the yogurt, meringue, remaining raspberry purée and almost of all the whole raspberries.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with the remaining raspberries and the mint leaves.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group