A light-as-a-feather summer dessert that's a breeze to make.
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- 800g raspberries, reserving a few to decorate
- 525g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 4 ready-made meringue nests, broken up
- Put the sweetener and half the raspberries in a blender and whizz until smooth
- Push the purée through a fine sieve (optional) and then divide half of it between 4 dessert bowls.
- Layer the yogurt, meringue, remaining raspberry purée (dividing equally between bowls) and almost of all the whole raspberries. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with the remaining raspberries and the mint leaves.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.