It doesn’t get easier than this to make a tasty, satisfying evening meal. Just fill your slow cooker and let it do all the hard work!
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 150ml boiling hot chicken stock
- 1 level tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 800g lean pork steaks or tenderloin, all visible fat removed, cut into large chunks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker pot, stir well to mix and season to taste.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until the pork and vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately with rice, or with a jacket potato and a crisp green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.