It doesn’t get easier than this to make a tasty, satisfying evening meal. Just fill your slow cooker and let it do all the hard work!
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 150ml boiling hot chicken stock
- 1 level tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 800g lean pork steaks or tenderloin, all visible fat removed, cut into large chunks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker pot, stir well to mix and season to taste.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until the pork and vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately with rice, or with a jacket potato and a crisp green salad.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.