This veg-packed curry is brimming with flavour, using the Tikka Masala sauce from Slimming World's food range.
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 250g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- low calorie cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 350g pot Slimming World Spicy Tikka Masala Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- Put the peppers, onion and squash in a large roasting tin and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Season to taste, toss well and roast for 20 minutes, turning the vegetables halfway. Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, tip the cooked tikka masala sauce into a large saucepan, add the chickpeas and heat through over a medium heat.
- Add the roasted vegetables, spinach and coriander to the chickpeas and simmer until the spinach has wilted, adding a little water if the sauce is too thick.
- Check the seasoning and serve hot with your favourite rice and salad.
Video: Roasted vegetable tikka masala
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.