This veg-packed curry is brimming with flavour, using the Tikka Masala sauce from Slimming World's food range.
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 250g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- low calorie cooking spray
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 350g pot Slimming World Spicy Tikka Masala Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g baby leaf spinach
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- Put the peppers, onion and squash in a large roasting tin and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Season to taste, toss well and roast for 20 minutes, turning the vegetables halfway. Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, tip the cooked tikka masala sauce into a large saucepan, add the chickpeas and heat through over a medium heat.
- Add the roasted vegetables, spinach and coriander to the chickpeas and simmer until the spinach has wilted, adding a little water if the sauce is too thick.
- Check the seasoning and serve hot with your favourite rice and salad.
Video: Roasted vegetable tikka masala
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group