Crispy, golden chicken doused in a world-famous sauce - for just 3½ Syns
- 2 level tbsp American-style mustard
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 12 small skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g dried fine polenta
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 8 fresh baby beetroots, trimmed and scrubbed
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 300g sugar snap peas
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
For the buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- 3 level tbsp hot chilli pepper sauce
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas. Mix together the mustard and paprika and rub all over the chicken. Season, coat with the polenta, then spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake on a baking tray for 40 minutes until crisp
- Meanwhile, boil the beetroots for 15 minutes, or until easily pierced in the middle with a knife, then drain. When cool enough to handle, rub off the skins with a paper towel, slice and transfer to a bowl with 1 tbsp of the white wine vinegar and a little salt
- Mix together the buffalo sauce ingredients and set aside
- Boil the sugar snap peas for 30 seconds, drain and refresh under cold running water. Divide the chicken, beetroot and sugar snap peas between 4 plates. Whisk together the buttermilk, dill, remaining white wine vinegar and some seasoning and divide between plates, along with the buffalo sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group