Who needs chips when you can have these sensational spicy sweet potato wedges?
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cardamon seeds
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Sea salt & ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
Spicy Mango Salsa Dip
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, stoned & diced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, skinned & chopped
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed & chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 110g fat free natural yogurt
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed & finely chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Pinch of salt
- Make each dip separately, by mixing the ingredients together and chilling until required.
- To make the wedges place the sweet potatoes into a saucepan of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until they are just tender. Drain and leave to cool and then cut into 5mm wedges.
- Mix the oil and spices together and brush over the potato wedges. Preheat and grill. Place the wedges on a non-stick baking tray and grill for approximately 5 minutes on each side until they are crisp and golden. These wedges are also ideal for cooking over hot barbeque coals. Sprinkle the wedges with the seasoning and coriander and serve with the dips.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.