This tasty treat really is easy and delicious to the core!
- 4 dessert apples, unpeeled
- 6 tbsp sweetener
- 50g Carnation caramel
- 500g pot Total 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Coarsely grate 3 of the apples into a large mixing bowl. Add the sweetener, caramel and yogurt then stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into a shallow, freezerproof container. Cover and freeze for 8-10 hours, beating the mixture smooth with a fork every hour until firm.
- Before serving, remove from the freezer and refigerate for 12-15 minutes, or until soft enough to scoop. Core and thinly slice the remaining apple. Scoop the ice cream into dessert bowls and serve with the apple slices.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group