This tasty treat really is easy and delicious to the core!
- 4 dessert apples, unpeeled
- 6 tbsp sweetener
- 50g Carnation caramel
- 500g pot Total 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Coarsely grate 3 of the apples into a large mixing bowl. Add the sweetener, caramel and yogurt then stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into a shallow, freezerproof container. Cover and freeze for 8-10 hours, beating the mixture smooth with a fork every hour until firm.
- Before serving, remove from the freezer and refigerate for 12-15 minutes, or until soft enough to scoop. Core and thinly slice the remaining apple. Scoop the ice cream into dessert bowls and serve with the apple slices.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.