This tasty treat really is easy and delicious to the core!
- 4 dessert apples, unpeeled
- 6 level tbsp sweetener
- 50g Carnation caramel
- 500g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- Coarsely grate 3 of the apples into a large mixing bowl. Add the sweetener, caramel and yogurt then stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into a shallow, freezerproof container. Cover and freeze for 8-10 hours, beating the mixture smooth with a fork every hour until firm.
- Before serving, remove from the freezer and refigerate for 12-15 minutes, or until soft enough to scoop. Core and thinly slice the remaining apple. Scoop the ice cream into dessert bowls and serve with the apple slices.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.