Tasty tuna, crunchy carrot and sweetcorn seasoned with herbs and black pepper.
- 350g dried pasta shells
- 200g can sweetcorn, drained
- 200g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
for the dressing
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 300g fat free natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain. Cool under cold running water, drain again and tip the pasta into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sweetcorn, tuna, carrot and red onion to the pasta. Pour over the dressing, season to taste and mix well. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.