Tasty tuna, crunchy carrot and sweetcorn seasoned with herbs and black pepper.
- 350g dried pasta shells
- 200g can sweetcorn, drained
- 200g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
for the dressing
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 300g fat free natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain. Cool under cold running water, drain again and tip the pasta into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sweetcorn, tuna, carrot and red onion to the pasta. Pour over the dressing, season to taste and mix well. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group