Tasty tuna, crunchy carrot and sweetcorn seasoned with herbs and black pepper.
- 350g dried pasta shells
- 200g can sweetcorn, drained
- 200g can tuna in brine, drained
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
for the dressing
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 300g fat free natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain. Cool under cold running water, drain again and tip the pasta into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sweetcorn, tuna, carrot and red onion to the pasta. Pour over the dressing, season to taste and mix well. Enjoy!