A dish to celebrate the arrival of warm, lazy days and long, light evenings.
- 3 large eggs
- 150g green beans
- 125g baby spinach
- ½ cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tuna steaks
- Frylight BBQ and Grill
- 100g jar anchovy fillets, drained, rinsed and roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100ml fat-free vinaigrette
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ unwaxed lemon
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Boil the eggs for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove with a slotted spoon, cool under cold running water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the green beans for 3-4 minutes, then refresh under cold running water and set aside.
- Preheat your grill or barbecue to hot. Mix together the dressing
ingredients and set aside. Put the green beans, spinach, cucumber and
tomatoes in a bowl and toss well.
- Spray the tuna with Frylight BBQ and Grill and grill or barbecue
for 6-8 minutes, turning once. Twist some black pepper over each steak.
- Meanwhile, peel and quarter the eggs, then add to the salad along
with the anchovies. Drizzle over the dressing. Divide the tuna and salad between 4 plates and serve.