A dish to celebrate the arrival of warm, lazy days and long, light evenings.
- 3 large eggs
- 150g green beans
- 125g baby spinach
- ½ cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tuna steaks
- Frylight BBQ and Grill
- 100g jar anchovy fillets, drained, rinsed and roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100ml fat-free vinaigrette
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ unwaxed lemon
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Boil the eggs for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove with a slotted spoon, cool under cold running water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the green beans for 3-4 minutes, then refresh under cold running water and set aside.
- Preheat your grill or barbecue to hot. Mix together the dressing
ingredients and set aside. Put the green beans, spinach, cucumber and
tomatoes in a bowl and toss well.
- Spray the tuna with Frylight BBQ and Grill and grill or barbecue
for 6-8 minutes, turning once. Twist some black pepper over each steak.
- Meanwhile, peel and quarter the eggs, then add to the salad along
with the anchovies. Drizzle over the dressing. Divide the tuna and salad between 4 plates and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.