If it's comfort food you're after, nothing compares - let the good times roll!
- 1 medium baking potato, peeled and cut into thick chips
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp passata with onion and garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 60g wholemeal roll, split and lightly toasted
- 1 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- A few lettuce leaves, roughly torn
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/ fan 180° gas 6. Boil the chips for 4-5 minutes then drain well. Spread in a single layer on a baking tray and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Season well and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp and golden.
- Mix together the passata and tomato purée and spread over the base of the toasted roll. Spoon the mayonnaise on top, then add the lettuce, chips and roll lid. Wrap your hands around the butty and enjoy.