Take a bite out of this tall, tasty and totally-Free ultimate Slimming World burger!
- 900g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, halved
- 120g Cheddar cheese
for the filling:
- Choose from lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, red onions, cucumber and gherkins
- Place the mince, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and parsley in a food processor, season well and blend until just combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine the mixture using your hands. Divide into 12 portions and shape each into a thin, flat burger.
- Preheat your grill to high. Spray the burgers with low-calorie cooking spray and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, fill a roll with 2-3 burgers, 30g Cheddar cheese and your choice of extra fillings.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day, fill at least half of your plate with a delicious Speed Free Food salad of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.