Take a bite out of this tall, tasty and totally-Free ultimate Slimming World burger!
- 900g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, halved
- 120g Cheddar cheese
for the filling:
- Choose from lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, red onions, cucumber and gherkins
- Place the mince, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and parsley in a food processor, season well and blend until just combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine the mixture using your hands. Divide into 12 portions and shape each into a thin, flat burger.
- Preheat your grill to high. Spray the burgers with low-calorie cooking spray and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, fill a roll with 2-3 burgers, 30g Cheddar cheese and your choice of extra fillings.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day, fill at least half of your plate with a delicious Speed Free Food salad of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group